Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Advanced RPG Creator => Run Time Package => Topic started by: Blizzard on April 14, 2011, 04:37:13 pm

Title: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Blizzard on April 14, 2011, 04:37:13 pm
Downloads


Development versions of the RTP:

RTP: Standard v0.1 (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20224394/ARC/RTP_Standard_0.1.rar)
RTP: Standard v0.2 (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20224394/ARC/RTP_Standard_0.2.rar)

Keep in mind that "development" versions are unfinished RTPs. You should wait until they are finished and officially released. This is so you can take a look at how the progress is going. You can use any resources from the RTP before it is finished, but that is not recommended as some audio files or graphics may be reviewed, edited and improved for the final release.



Direct Access


If you want to access the most recent compilation of resources for the ARC RTPs, register an account at Dropbox (http://db.tt/gMMZqCY) and give us your username/email so we can give you access. Dropbox is a free service and the access to the RTP is free of charge and limitations. You will never be prompted to pay for using and/or viewing the RTPs.

You cannot damage the RTP as we have up to date backups and other means to restore deleted data. If you try to cause any kind of damage to the RTP, you will be banned permanently from this forum and restricted access to all official RTPs and usage of ARC itself permanently.

The direct access option will be available for everybody for now, but it will be removed once the RTP "Standard" has been finished and released.
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 14, 2011, 05:38:23 pm
Oh, you devious son-of-a-bitch with the Dropbox....  ;)
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: legacyblade on April 14, 2011, 05:42:04 pm
The drop box RTP was my idea  8)
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Blizzard on April 15, 2011, 02:15:44 am
He meant that I put my referral link in the first post. xD
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: legacyblade on April 15, 2011, 02:53:53 am
Sorta like me in the "want to help" thread? lol. EVERYONE wants more space in their drop box.
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 16, 2011, 10:02:19 am
I'm liking the look and feel of some of the components. I might be using one of the window skins, so, who made them, so i can give proper credit?
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Blizzard on April 16, 2011, 10:15:34 am
I did.
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 16, 2011, 10:28:16 am
wow, alright, well, I'm gonna need like a paragraph worth of space in the credits for you then, because I'm already using Blizz-ABS, I'll be using the skins, probably some of your multiple add-ons, and even when I modify them, the original is your idea, so, I give credit for it... lolz...
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Blizzard on April 16, 2011, 10:51:00 am
Lol! Feel free to do so. xD
I used these skins in CP as well. I just edited them a bit and overworked them slightly for the RTP. I mainly blurred them a bit so the background become more consistent rather than being too colorful.

Oh yeah, before I forget it, I messed up with the 03-Ice01 skin when editing it, but I fixed it in the Dropbox folder already.
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 16, 2011, 11:06:28 am
Okay, well I keep dropbox running whenever the laptop is online, so, as long as it was fixed before like 730 am, my time, then I got the fixed version  :P
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Magus on September 21, 2011, 11:30:49 pm
I like most of the songs... o: I may use a lot of the default music you guys provide once this program comes out.

Edit:  Damn! Some of those sprites are just pure epic win.
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Blizzard on September 22, 2011, 02:16:34 am
Lol, a big portion of the sprites that were contributed so far have been made by me (and I use them in CP). xD
Title: Re: Access to official RTPs
Post by: Magus on September 24, 2011, 11:45:42 am
Quote from: Blizzard on September 22, 2011, 02:16:34 am
Lol, a big portion of the sprites that were contributed so far have been made by me (and I use them in CP). xD

XD Nice.