Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm

Poll
Question: Should I make a guide how to hack RMXP savegames to additionally promote the use of DREAM?
Option 1: No, I don't like the idea. votes: 12
Option 2: No, I don't like the idea. votes: 1
Title: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Blizzard on April 25, 2008, 12:12:54 pm
Quote[18:09] rockman922: dude like...
[18:09] rockman922: to promote your DREAM 3.0
[18:09] blizzardscripter: much later I came to understand that in RMXP data is being refreshed
[18:09] blizzardscripter: yeah xD
[18:09] rockman922: you should put out a savegame hacking guide
[18:09] blizzardscripter: actually...
[18:09] rockman922: xD
[18:09] blizzardscripter: DREAM 4.2 >.<
[18:09] rockman922: xD
[18:09] blizzardscripter: or was it already 4.3? ... -_-
[18:09] rockman922: hehe
[18:09] blizzardscripter: OMG
[18:09] blizzardscripter: You are right!
[18:09] blizzardscripter: When everybody knows how to hack a savegame, people will start using DREAM!
[18:09] blizzardscripter: :D
[18:09] rockman922: lol
[18:09] blizzardscripter: awesome idea!
[18:09] rockman922: yep
[18:09] blizzardscripter: ^^
[18:09] rockman922: xD
[18:10] blizzardscripter: I'll type that down
[18:10] blizzardscripter: that's awesome
[18:10] blizzardscripter: why didn't I think of it myself?!
[18:10] rockman922: xD
[18:10] blizzardscripter: MAKE them use it! xD
[18:10] blizzardscripter: thanks for that!
[18:10] rockman922: and then
[18:10] rockman922: tell people on .org
[18:10] rockman922: that they -cant- use DREAM
[18:10] blizzardscripter: OMG
[18:10] rockman922: and they'll try to make an SDK version
[18:10] blizzardscripter: lol, no
[18:10] rockman922: and it'll fuckin suck
[18:10] rockman922: and lag to high hell
[18:10] blizzardscripter: :D
[18:10] rockman922: x/d
[18:10] rockman922: xD
[18:11] blizzardscripter: that is actually a hilarious idea


Now, who wants an RMXP savegame hacking guide?
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on April 25, 2008, 06:44:26 pm
It's of course a good thing to try that out, but I always have some thinkings of Dream. Besides, you can always cheat the game itself through a cheat engine, of course, that led me to crashes sometimes, but all in all it really worked and I was buffed out, 'least on another game. Don't know if it works for RPG Maker. I would be open arms to have it, let alone see if people can understand the save game.
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Sally on April 25, 2008, 10:30:57 pm
ilike the idea, exept how do you know people from .org will use it or not?
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Sase on April 26, 2008, 01:20:52 am
Well pretty fair XD
Just do it, and make ORG naabs use their SKD ^^;
*jk*
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: shdwlink1993 on April 26, 2008, 01:34:57 am
I'm all up for this idea. After all, guess what those stupid Data/*.rxdata files are loaded with?

The same thing you use for save files! >:,
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Sally on April 27, 2008, 01:32:48 am
i still donw understand what the SKD dose...
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Juan on April 27, 2008, 10:17:24 am
@Susys its suppose to make scripts compatible with each by splitting methods. But it only caused more issues with scripts. About the save file hacking it that sounds like an interesting idea.
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Blizzard on April 28, 2008, 10:07:18 am
Actually mumerus and I had a better idea. I will make a little application that can hack savefiles. :3 That way people will finally start using DREAM to prevent hacks. <3

I'm such an evil bastard. <3
First making an encryption and then making a hack to promote the use of that encryption. <3 <3 <3
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: shdwlink1993 on April 28, 2008, 06:50:52 pm
Sounds pretty cool. My only question would be if the guide comes with the application, because I tend to learn better based on what written word says than an application that doesn't give a blow-by-blow description.

QuoteI'm such an evil bastard. <3
First making an encryption and then making a hack to promote the use of that encryption. <3 <3 <3

Well... that's beside the point. :D
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Caro Ru Lushe on May 29, 2008, 07:03:47 am
lol, a hack way to save files? Why not, later we'll see hacking even the games system itself =< & force them to use the DREAM for sure *Waits for version 4.3 to add to SR1 ;3 )

---I just realize the date of this -.-;;; sorry for necro.
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Zeriab on May 30, 2008, 05:53:04 am
XD

Seems that Blizz have forgotten about this :P
Well, if you make a save-game hacking script I suggest you don't include a way to do script-injection.
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Blizzard on May 31, 2008, 08:57:50 am
I haven't forgotten about it, I just currently lack the time to either make a tutorial how to hack of make an app to hack it. There was never the word of a script. xD

@DAS: Lol, this topic isn't old. xD
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Caro Ru Lushe on June 01, 2008, 05:53:28 am
;p lol, Script Injection, why-Oh, CP, of course!!!

:P It was on like april & so, thought it was abandon.
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Punn on June 01, 2008, 05:34:13 pm
Forum was off for a good while, so dont be afraid to reply on some topics around march
Title: Re: Savegame hacking?
Post by: Fantasist on July 03, 2008, 01:17:14 pm
Quote
I'm such an evil bastard. <3
First making an encryption and then making a hack to promote the use of that encryption. <3 <3 <3


Yeah Bliz. You are. And yeah, I like the idea ^_^