Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 05:19:40 pm

Title: Aqua's Art
Post by: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 05:19:40 pm
Hey!  I'm gonna post some of my art here...

My Kitsune :): ShowHide
(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/Kitsune.png)


A cute lab XD: ShowHide
(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/Labrador.png)


My unfinished PandaLily: ShowHide

(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/PandaLily.png)


My unfinished drawing of my Gaia avatar: ShowHide
(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/Aqua-Gaian-Full.png)


My current WIP XD:  Kidkura: ShowHide

(http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7630/kidkurayb5.th.png) (http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kidkurayb5.png)
Fur colors are subject to change so I can make him look really spiffy.  The colors there are just place-holders for now XD
The yellow orb is the light source and won't be there in the final.
Please rate!!!


Lol I need to finish more of my art




(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/FE-Mugshot-Dikura.png)(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/Fe-Mugshot-Little-Girl.png)
Ooh Franken mugshots from Fire Emblem... WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!!!

I also have another version of Robina (the girl on the left) with auburn hair.  I dunno which one I like better :3 (Don't feel like upping both)
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on April 25, 2008, 06:58:06 pm
It's a really nice Neopet. I cannot say much of anything to add on considering we already had a conversation about this animal on the Messenger. But the eye, the left one according to if you were the pet (Sorry, forgot the name), looks a little strange. That's really my only against, other than the fact that it looks very Paint colored but then again you are going to on that later.
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 07:42:34 pm
Lol yes I know... I need to fix his left eye... >.>

And he's a Xweetok =P
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on April 25, 2008, 08:37:05 pm
Quote from: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 07:42:34 pm
Lol yes I know... I need to fix his left eye... >.>

And he's a Xweetok =P

Xweetok, Kitty thing, Applesauce, same thing.

By the way, why don't you have that old Kitsune back in August on this thread? This is what I mean by the way:
(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/Kitsune.png)
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 08:52:20 pm
Lol I'll go update the post with stuff then.
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 27, 2008, 09:56:53 pm
Quote from: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 05:19:40 pm
(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/FE-Mugshot-Dikura.png)
Ooh a Franken mugshot from Fire Emblem... WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!!!
It means that Aqua is a crazy fangirl for characters that attract so much people, such as...Let's go through the list in this Edition of...ATTRACTIVE MEN IN FIRE EMBLEM! Brought to you by Yaoi Corporations, the best place to see two...let's just end it here now...
ATTRACTIVE MEN IN FIRE EMBLEM ^_^: ShowHide

FIRE EMBLEM 7:
Rath
Matthew
Eliwood
Hector (?)
Guy
Raven
Heath
Pent
Karel
Jaffar
Lloyd
Linus

FIRE EMBLEM 8:
Eiphraim
Seth
Colm
Joshua
Forde
Innes
Rennac
Glen
Lyon

FIRE EMBLEM 9 AND 10:
Ike
Ike
and a lot more Ike
Sothe
Sothe
and a lot more Sothe
Leonardo (Only as pretty boy)
Haar
Zelgius
Zelgius
and a whole lotta Zelgius
Geoffrey
Soren
Volke
Lehran
Volug

*Pants and wheezes* I can do a female one. :P I'll have an easier time.

But seriously though, I already talked to you on MSN about my criticism but for the sake of quality I'll enter it in here. There's no particular problems, I like it myself. Of course her skin when darkened, she looks more like a cave dweller, but that is all right I suppose.
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Aqua on May 27, 2008, 10:16:37 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on May 27, 2008, 09:56:53 pm
Quote from: Aqua on April 25, 2008, 05:19:40 pm
(http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/TerreAqua/FE-Mugshot-Dikura.png)
Ooh a Franken mugshot from Fire Emblem... WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!!!
It means that Aqua is a crazy fangirl for characters that attract so much people, such as...Let's go through the list in this Edition of...ATTRACTIVE MEN IN FIRE EMBLEM! Brought to you by Yaoi Corporations, the best place to see two...let's just end it here now...
ATTRACTIVE MEN IN FIRE EMBLEM ^_^: ShowHide

FIRE EMBLEM 7:
Rath
Matthew
Eliwood
Hector (?)
Guy
Raven
Heath
Pent
Karel
Jaffar
Lloyd
Linus

FIRE EMBLEM 8:
Eiphraim
Seth
Colm
Joshua
Forde
Innes
Rennac
Glen
Lyon

FIRE EMBLEM 9 AND 10:
Ike
Ike
and a lot more Ike
Sothe
Sothe
and a lot more Sothe
Leonardo (Only as pretty boy)
Haar
Zelgius
Zelgius
and a whole lotta Zelgius
Geoffrey
Soren
Volke
Lehran
Volug

*Pants and wheezes* I can do a female one. :P I'll have an easier time.

But seriously though, I already talked to you on MSN about my criticism but for the sake of quality I'll enter it in here. There's no particular problems, I like it myself. Of course her skin when darkened, she looks more like a cave dweller, but that is all right I suppose.


Actually... I didn't darken the skin, only made it less saturated.

And... I didn't help make that list >.>''' Star did it all by himself :)
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Vell on May 29, 2008, 05:35:32 pm
yay star. Aqua, maybe add to the list?
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 29, 2008, 10:55:02 pm
Looking at some of Aqua's mergings and etcetera, she's doing pretty well, just to say. However, she can't post some of this art here, since I have some purposes to deal with them. They're confidential, private. And no, it's not hentai or something, though that would be interesting. Speaking of hentai, let's do a Fire Emblem list of Women! Oh boy, I'm going to like this. :P

Welcome to this Edition of Attractive Ladies in FIRE EMBLEM! Brought to you by lots of sick perverts in Intelligent Systems, because they can't women less attractive.
Attractive Women in Fire Emblem: ShowHide

FIRE EMBLEM 7:
Lyndis
Serra
Priscilla
I would say Nino but would that be a little too under-the-age?
Florina
Fiora
Farina
Karla?

FIRE EMBLEM 8:
Eirika (Obviously)
Vanessa?
Lute?
Tana
Marisa
L'Arachel
Myrrh ('Cause she's cute?)

FIRE EMBLEM 9-10:
Micaiah
Micaiah
And a whole lot of Micaiah
Mia
Mia
Mia
Mia
Ilyana (?)
Jill
Mist
Mist
Elincia
Elincia
Elincia (?)
Lucia
Marcia (Depending on the game)
Nephenee
Heather
I can't say Sanaki, she's still a little kid
Sigrun and Tanith?
Lethe?


Noticing the list, it's kind of really...especially for Fire Emblem 9-10, sort of bias. Don't you think? :P
Title: Re: Aqua's Art
Post by: Aqua on May 29, 2008, 11:00:34 pm
Another mugshot up.
Highfive to anyone who can name who I used for the Franken (other than you, Star XD)