Alright I'm heading out to my grandmas this weekend. Sadly she has no internet. However, I'm going to be working on classic still so whatever. Anyways see you guys later, expect updates on Monday. :)
alright, have fun :)
Alright so my grandma does have internet, however, it'll be shut off any day now. Bummer. She finds it useless. Anyways one last goodbye!
talk about not understanding the times! * mumbles about it being a crime against humanity to shut off your own internet*
see ya, have fun!
Alright, internets man will be here in an hour. Final goodbye! Well until Tuesday. Bye :'(
I'll call you and such.
EDIT:
Guys, when G_G comes back he might be very angry, he says. So probably take things like joking and such easy.
It will still be his responsibility to keep himself under control when he comes back. If he's having trouble, he can always get help :)
Quote from: winkio on April 23, 2011, 08:12:44 pm
It will still be his responsibility to keep himself under control when he comes back. If he's having trouble, he can always get help :)
What do you mean by get help?
talk to people about it, especially those on this site and his MSN friends.
Ah, yes. Usually helps.
My fat ass is officially back at my own house. My stress was starting to relieve, then I realized I have school tomorrow. xD