Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Jragyn on April 24, 2011, 11:19:26 am

Title: [RESOLVED] Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: Jragyn on April 24, 2011, 11:19:26 am
Is it normal that with Blizz-ABS installed, that my character always looks like they're walking?
Err, much like an event that has "Stop animation" checked.
I have it setup so that they have an attack/defend/spell/item graphic, but uhh... when they are just sitting there, they are stepping in place. :\

Is this just a switch or checkbox I forgot to flip off/on?
Title: Re: Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: Blizzard on April 26, 2011, 12:40:01 pm
*points to Animated Actors option*
Title: Re: Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: Jragyn on April 28, 2011, 11:20:57 am
If it was turned off though, doesn't that disable all the other animation parts, like the attack animation, etc?
Title: Re: Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: Blizzard on April 28, 2011, 01:45:16 pm
That's Actor Animation Sprites what you are talking about.
Title: Re: Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: Jragyn on May 01, 2011, 11:25:12 am
Err, well, umm... which of these is it?
This is the current setup I have, and it moves in place like a stop animation(which I don't want), but allows for attacking sprite animations(that I do want).

(http://i55.tinypic.com/kbyqkp.png)
Title: Re: Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: winkio on May 01, 2011, 11:50:00 am
ANIMATED_IDS = []
Title: Re: Stop-animation with animated battlers? [Blizz-ABS]
Post by: Jragyn on May 04, 2011, 05:13:09 pm
-facepalm-