Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm

Poll
Question: What should I call the website?
Option 1: GoodFantasyReads.com (there's always another good fantasy story to read!) votes: 5
Option 2: Fantasyroll.com (feed your fantasy) votes: 1
Option 3: GoodFantasyReads.com (there's always another good fantasy story to read!) votes: 0
Option 4: ReadYourFantasy.com (let your fantasy takes form) votes: 2
Title: Help deciding on a website name
Post by: legacyblade on April 25, 2011, 02:54:19 pm
Hey everyone. I'm finishing up work (on my local server) for a website that I'll be posting weekly stories too (as well as the occasional stand alone short story). It'll be sort of like television, but with written stories instead.

After a bit of internal debating, I decided to keep my writing advice website (still in the works) separate from my writing website. So I'm purchasing a new domain name and going to do a bit of logo design. But I'm torn between 4 names. I put the site name and their tentative taglines up as poll options. Please vote, then reply with some reasoning behind your votes. I personally don't like option 3 that much, but from an SEO standpoint it's the best of them. My favorite is fantasyroots.com, but tell me what you all think :D
Title: Re: Help deciding on a website name
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 25, 2011, 05:48:28 pm
I went with the last option, though the first would have been a close second choice for me. I don't really have a specific reason other than I like it better (slightly).
Title: Re: Help deciding on a website name
Post by: legacyblade on April 26, 2011, 01:08:06 am
You're the only person (on either site i posted it on) that actually likes readyourfantasy.com. Do you know what about the title you like, or is it just one you like better? At this point, it seems like I'm going with fantasyroots, but I'm going to keep considering for a couple days.