Chaos Project

General => Advertising => Topic started by: ForeverZer0 on May 01, 2011, 03:46:51 pm

Title: rpgmakers.net
Post by: ForeverZer0 on May 01, 2011, 03:46:51 pm
I found a new RM website, created by our very own CP member Valdred. It is still in a development, but thus far the site looks fantastic. The layout is nice and user-friendly, and has some very neat features.

The site is just getting started, so be sure to lend your support by checking it out. I have also decided to host my scripts there as well to support the site. If you would like to register, you can do so by following this link:

www.rpgmakers.net (http://www.rpgmakers.net/member.php?action=register&referrer=6)
Title: Re: rpgmakers.net
Post by: G_G on May 01, 2011, 03:48:45 pm
OICWUTUDIDTHAR
Title: Re: rpgmakers.net
Post by: Valdred on May 01, 2011, 04:05:19 pm
Hey, thanks for supporting :D I really hope to get this site trough.

News:
(http://bb.xieke.com/files/contest1.png) (http://rpgmakers.net/showthread.php?tid=102)
Join today if you have some freetime the coming weeks!
Title: Re: rpgmakers.net
Post by: Valdred on July 09, 2011, 08:05:19 pm
I hope it's not rude to bump this! Hoping to get some more members! :) The community is still active but needs a few more faces. We've got tons of scripts, quite a few projects and some really popular services (Metal Renards Soundtrack Workshop) :) We will also have monthly game making contests (Some with cash prizes) when we have enough people for it to make sense.