Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Advanced RPG Creator => Core Development => Topic started by: Blizzard on May 11, 2011, 07:44:10 am

Title: Recent inactivity
Post by: Blizzard on May 11, 2011, 07:44:10 am
I have been a bit inactive regarding ARC lately. One of the main reasons is that I moved into a new apartment almost 2 weeks ago and since then I don't have Internet (except when I'm at work). Luckily the cable guy is going to (finally) visit tomorrow so I should have Internet throughout the next few days which means I should get working again towards or throughout the weekend. Just wanted to let you guys know so you don't start thinking that I'm slacking off or something. :P Even though I noticed that Ryex has been working on the editor, there seems to have been not much activity from you guys either. Any particular reasons or...? I was just wondering.

EDIT: Right, I forgot to say that I wasn't completely useless. I have upgraded XAL yesterday and I have updated the code in ARC as well. I have also messed around a lot with rebuilding Ruby to make it include Win32API and I think I am very close to a solution.
Title: Re: Recent inactivity
Post by: ForeverZer0 on May 11, 2011, 11:38:42 am
No, I've just been lazy.
I'm gonna do my task tonight. I just keep procrastinating.
Title: Re: Recent inactivity
Post by: G_G on May 11, 2011, 04:01:42 pm
I've been useless and lazy.
Title: Re: Recent inactivity
Post by: Blizzard on May 12, 2011, 06:28:57 am
*slaps both of you* Now on your knees. *gives them laptops* WORK! >8U

:V: