Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Subsonic_Noise on May 18, 2011, 05:15:38 pm

Title: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 18, 2011, 05:15:38 pm
So apparently I'm dangerous and everyone needs to be protected from me.
Good that finally someone tells me! I never knew! I should probably go around and tell all the people that think I'm a calm,
nice guy and tell them that they believed in a lie all along! :D
I thought you should all know, you should probably be afraid of me, because I'm totally evil! It's obvious now someone told me :D
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Valdred on May 18, 2011, 06:03:44 pm
I am twelve what is this? :V
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 18, 2011, 06:05:22 pm
Quote from: Valdred on May 18, 2011, 06:03:44 pm
I am twelve what is this? :V

not a fucking joke.
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Valdred on May 18, 2011, 06:23:55 pm
I'm offended  :wong:
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Blizzard on May 18, 2011, 06:30:05 pm
*defends himself* :knight:
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Vell on May 18, 2011, 11:14:54 pm
*prepares ze wulves*
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: The Niche on May 19, 2011, 03:37:47 am
*Defends Blizzard*
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: PhoenixFire on May 19, 2011, 12:08:52 pm
Auto-wins  :ninja:
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: The Niche on May 19, 2011, 02:00:16 pm
And here is your prize!

*Kicks Smoke in the balls, then smashes him over the head with the trophy*
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 19, 2011, 02:02:43 pm
This is not a spam topic.
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: The Niche on May 19, 2011, 02:05:51 pm
Ulta posted here. You know it's going to spam.
Title: Re: Hey people, I'm dangerous! :D
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 19, 2011, 02:09:17 pm
.