Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: kirablade29 on May 21, 2011, 06:35:13 am

Title: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: kirablade29 on May 21, 2011, 06:35:13 am
I'm thinking of a script that if your computer time is 6am, then it is also day in your game and if the computer time is 6pm to 5:59am, the game is also in night time. and day is activating a switch that is off when night and vice versa.


is there a existing script like this? if no. is it possible to create it?

Title: Re: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: Twb6543 on May 21, 2011, 08:33:40 am
Google search "rpg revolution xp scripts topic 25015" then ctrl+f search for Internal Clock Controlled Day/Night Script.

Title: Re: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: kirablade29 on May 22, 2011, 12:37:00 am
hehehe... tnx...
Title: Re: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: Jragyn on May 22, 2011, 01:07:15 am
http://pastebin.com/3FjGMVja

I modded this a while ago to suit my needs.
It tracks all sorts of switches and variables for time, season, days and all that jazz.
You can event out the toning for night and day if you need it. (not sure if I left it enabled or disabled it)

It was a VX script, but I changed necessary things to make it relatively compatible with XP.
Title: Re: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: LiTTleDRAgo on May 23, 2011, 01:08:25 am
I think what kirablade wants is time from computer time, not by variable

probably this : http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35105
Title: Re: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: Jragyn on May 23, 2011, 02:18:37 am
It is from computer time, but for convenience it places all the info for time-related shit into variables for you to be used accordingly.
Title: Re: [XP] Day and Night by Computer Time!
Post by: Twb6543 on May 23, 2011, 10:32:16 am
Quote from: LiTTleDRAgo on May 23, 2011, 01:08:25 am
I think what kirablade wants is time from computer time, not by variable

probably this : http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35105


Is that just the same as I posted above, (even through I did not link to it directly) also Jragyn script is run by computer time (as stated by Jragyn) and is a modified version of a very popular RMXP Day and Night System script (modified into VX).