Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Blizzard on May 30, 2011, 05:13:05 pm

Title: Veela - Night Vision Remixes
Post by: Blizzard on May 30, 2011, 05:13:05 pm
I'm posting up a separate topic for the remixes I made for the "Remix Veela" competition by Image-Line.

Veela - Night Vision (Blizzard's Trance Remix) (http://downloads.chaos-project.com/blizzmusic/Veela%20-%20Night%20Vision%20(Blizzard's%20Trance%20Remix).mp3)
Veela - Night Vision (Blizzard's Electric Synergetic Remix) (http://downloads.chaos-project.com/blizzmusic/Veela%20-%20Night%20Vision%20(Blizzard's%20Electric%20Synergetic%20Remix).mp3)
Title: Re: Veela - Night Vision Remixes
Post by: G_G on May 30, 2011, 05:28:59 pm
*saves both before blizzard decides to put a price on them*

I love them :3
Title: Re: Veela - Night Vision Remixes
Post by: Blizzard on May 30, 2011, 05:31:08 pm
I won't put a price on them. If Veela has no objections after the contest is over, those songs will be free for download.
Title: Re: Veela - Night Vision Remixes
Post by: Blizzard on June 04, 2011, 11:42:21 am
*double posts* The second remix is done. I worked on it for 20 hours and 29 minutes altogether. o.o;
Title: Re: Veela - Night Vision Remixes
Post by: G_G on June 04, 2011, 12:09:19 pm
*redownloads 2nd one*

Blizzard, your musical talent has so much power in it. It can make an old woman orgasm. o.o
Title: Re: Veela - Night Vision Remixes
Post by: Ryex on June 05, 2011, 01:01:00 am
I like this second one much better. much more energetic, yet dark.