Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Kagutsuchi on May 30, 2011, 08:07:21 pm

Title: The Witcher 2
Post by: Kagutsuchi on May 30, 2011, 08:07:21 pm
It is awesome, you aught to try it.
I just want to give 1 tip though, don't ask about the dragon first =P
Title: Re: The Witcher 2
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on May 31, 2011, 02:54:31 am
I was actually just looking into this game. Looks amazing.

I just beat Fable III PC, and I must now play this.
Title: Re: The Witcher 2
Post by: Kagutsuchi on May 31, 2011, 08:56:56 am
It is, but a bit hard to get into in the beginning, the tutorial is just small text boxes that appear while you are playing the prologue. Which is why you do not ask about the dragon first =P Trust me.
Title: Re: The Witcher 2
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on June 02, 2011, 07:12:25 pm
Damn, I didn't even ask about it first, and it is HARD. xD
Title: Re: The Witcher 2
Post by: Kagutsuchi on June 04, 2011, 10:36:00 am
yeah, now imagine learning to swing your sword,dodging and what signs to use with that thing on your ass. Ohh my god the pain!
Read tooltips my ass! There is a dragon trying to roast me!