Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: element on June 12, 2011, 04:05:00 am

Title: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: element on June 12, 2011, 04:05:00 am
Hi guys.

A while ago me and my friends shot a video inspired by Freddie Wong's RLFPS.
And around a month ago I got to posting it on youtube.
Thought you guys might want to see it becouse I see that Freddiew is loved by a lot here :D

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElementIsland?feature=mhee#p/u/7/LvcsJZB_inA (http://www.youtube.com/user/ElementIsland?feature=mhee#p/u/7/LvcsJZB_inA)

Please note that this was my first attempt to special effects and that kind of montage ever.  :P
This was just the first of action short's that we are going to make, so please, enjoy.^^
Title: Re: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: Ryex on June 12, 2011, 11:51:41 am
not bad at all! I tool as look at some of the other Real life FPS videos that came up as related and yours was by far the best. if you have just a bit better camra work it would of been better,
Title: Re: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: ForeverZer0 on June 12, 2011, 12:59:26 pm
Thats was pretty good.  :haha:

Title: Re: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: element on June 13, 2011, 01:43:15 am
Thank you so much! ^^

Well I thought that it worked out pretty good for a first attempt at this kind of montage.
And yeah the camera was a bit bad becouse I had to take a small one for the home-made headcam  :D
Title: Re: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on June 15, 2011, 11:38:41 am
It needs more explosions and awesome one-liners. Maybe also some babes and stuff.

Nah, it's great. And the camera work makes it look more like real life than a video game. Although it was probably not what you guys were intending to do, I looks nice like that.
Title: Re: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: stripe103 on June 15, 2011, 11:58:04 am
There is only one thing that I'd like you to think about the next time. Wear something on your head so when you have your shadow in the image, you see the shadow of that instead of the shadow of the camera. :D
And like I already said to you; Nice use of the RMXP sounds  8)
Title: Re: Real Life First Person Shooter
Post by: element on June 16, 2011, 04:56:42 am
Yeah the shadow was quite a fail XD