Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: PhoenixFire on June 21, 2011, 09:58:58 am

Title: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: PhoenixFire on June 21, 2011, 09:58:58 am
Just a thought.. I know probably even less people watch FMA than those that knew about F-Zero week... But hey, thought it was worth a suggestion...
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: Vell on June 21, 2011, 11:49:55 am
read the manga imo.
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: PhoenixFire on June 21, 2011, 01:54:35 pm
I didn't even know there was a manga til about a week ago :P
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: Vell on June 21, 2011, 02:34:35 pm
Manga > anime. Both of them.
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: PhoenixFire on June 21, 2011, 05:28:51 pm
Good to know :haha:

Although I'm a little dissappointed noone else has commented :'(
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: Blizzard on June 22, 2011, 04:23:00 am
Haven't read the manga, but the second anime was significantly better than the first one.
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: G_G on June 22, 2011, 07:31:52 am
I think we should have a kirby week. There are so many looks for kirby.

This ones mine. http://s93053262.onlinehome.us/icons/AJJF/games_cloudKirby.gif
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: winkio on June 22, 2011, 08:57:23 pm
Superhero week?
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: Blizzard on June 23, 2011, 05:31:17 am
Nah.
Title: Re: Full Metal Alchemist week?
Post by: GAX on June 23, 2011, 05:50:57 am
Quote from: Blizzard on June 22, 2011, 04:23:00 am
Haven't read the manga, but the second anime was significantly better than the first one.


Second anime is pretty much a straight adaptation of the manga.  Even though I would advise reading it, you don't really need to if you watch Brotherhood.