Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: paulojr_mam on June 23, 2011, 08:49:35 am

Title: [VX] System of push button at the right time to increase damage
Post by: paulojr_mam on June 23, 2011, 08:49:35 am
Hi, I'm using Tankentai 3.3 ABS battle system (http://www.santuariorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?topic=986.0 (http://www.santuariorpgmaker.com/forum/index.php?topic=986.0)). And i wanted something that could make things a little more exciting for the player. Tankentai ABS is a system that's very used to incompatibilities, but i like it. I tried the Chain System (http://atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/VX_BAT05.html) but this freezes the game. I tried the Combo Timing(http://anime-pratama.blogspot.com/2010/08/combo-timing.html (http://anime-pratama.blogspot.com/2010/08/combo-timing.html), but doesn't work with my battle system.

What I wanted was a system like Renzokuken of Final Fantasy VIII, in which if you press the action button, in the right time the blow will hit the enemy target, it increases the damage you cause. But with no pause for this (like happen in Combo Timing). Just this. Note: I'm using, too, Spin Battle Command Menu (http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=18814 (http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=18814)).

Well, thanks guys!