Type: Enemy Catalogue Display
Key Term: Player / Party / Troop Add-on
This script will allow your characters to retrieve information about enemies they gained during battle.
- Animated battler graphic in the bestiary that you can move left to right
- Allows you to rebattle an enemy
- five Pages; Status - Skills - Bio - Battle Tactics - Test Battle
- Show enemy Description text
- While in the Status section use LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN to navigate
Inside the script in the first comment.
Requires Scene_Base (http://bigaceworld.wordpress.com/rgss/utility-scripts/ace-scene_basermxp/)
This is an Advisory for those of you using multiple scripts. If you are using other scripts that rewrite the same classes or methods as this one, there may be a conflict and things will work incorrectly in unpredictable ways.
This script automatically adds itself to the default menu if you turn that feature on in the module.
Credits and Thanks
- Bigace360, for the script.
- Blizzard (Bitmap.Slice_text method)
- Kellessdee, for helping me add the conditions to the Bestairy
- Night_Runner, for helping fix a couple of things I was having trouble with
If you have any suggestion to add to the Monster Album, don't hestitate to ask. But just know that there's a chance that it won't be added.