MetalRenard's Music On Request!!
You're looking for a theme tune, a song for a village, character or situation, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END and all you need to make the game perfect is an original tune to back up your already awesome game... Your prayers have been answered! Hallelujah! *coughs*
This service is free for non commercial projects. I humbly request that my name and a link appear in the credits of your project: "MetalRenard (Samy Shbib)" + the link to this page.
If your project is commercial, then we can discuss terms via MSN, Skype or many other forms of communication. Via email is a little slow though!
Payments are to be made via PayPal.You doubt my words?!
Check out my work! (http://soundcloud.com/samthemetalman)
This is a non-exclusive licence agreement.
I retain all rights to the song as its owner but I give you blanket permission to use and redistribute the music under the above terms (for example, you can use the music in a trailer video as long as my name is shown at some point) as long as the song is always used in context of your project (this means that you cannot give the song out by itself). I retain the right to use the song in future publications of my own.How Does It Work?
-Describe what you're looking for! This includes:
- Song length (1 minute and loopable? 3-5 minutes?)*
- The period the game is based (medievale, futuristic...)
- Musical genre (Metal, Hard Rock, Soft Rock, Pop, Contemporary Classic, ..., ...)**
- Where the music is for (Town, dungeon, battles...)
- Emotions that have to be felt in the music
- I will discuss the music with you if clarification is needed
- Once accepted I guarantee it will be done. *
- Transparency is my game. I will keep you informed of progress even if there is none. I will not hide lack of progress from you. (Inspiration has its own way of doing things).
- Conception, discussion, re-conception, discussion, finalisation. This is the process I expect.
* Longer songs take longer to do!
** I do most genres, except techno.
P.S. Any money I make from this work just goes into getting better gear to produce better music and in turn benefits everyone (me more though... But hey, I'm doing the work right? XD)
Nice to have another music inclined member around here. Level+ for contributing.
BTW: Setting the font to black is hard to read on the Dark themes, like what I'm using. Just saying.
Yes sorry, I hadn't noticed that colour code since I just copy/pasted from rpg-makers.net