Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Magic Pancake

1
Hello everyone,

I`ve been working with RMXP for a few years now and in all the games I`ve played yet, none of the battle-systems blew my mind. Therefore I developed the concept for a new Sideview-BS. As I`m unable of scripting (but working on it...), it would be great if someone helped me to create this script.

I`ll give you a brief impression of what the BS is about:

The BS is based on Minkoff`s Animated Battlers Enhanced, which can be found here: http://save-point.org/thread-2566.html. Instead of using the actor`s shield as part of the equipment, the shields now have their own HP and will protect the actor as long as their HP is higher than zero. Same goes for enemies. Together with some special skills, the fights will become much more tactical than in other SBS.

This is just a brief description of the script. I don`t want to post everything here by now, but the script will be accessible for anyone once it is build into my game. If you feel like you are able to script this, pleas PM me and I`ll send you the full description and pseudo-code. I know that this is not easy to do, but it`s worth it, believe me. Thanks in advance!
2
Script Requests / Re: [XP] Multiple action keys
June 28, 2012, 08:51:19 am
Anyone knows where to find this script or how it is named?
3
Script Requests / Re: [XP] Multiple action keys
June 26, 2012, 12:17:03 pm
I already tried to use that script, but it didn`t work (maybe I`m just to stupid for the setup...).

If I put
# Custom Trigger
# Input.trigger?(Input::C)

at the top of an event-page and put a message-command right underneath it, the event will reply as usual when pressing the enter-key. Same with autostart, it will just show the message immediately. How do I solve this?
4
Script Requests / [XP] Multiple action keys
June 25, 2012, 02:43:00 pm
Hey there,

I`m in need of a little easy-peasy script:

I want an event to be activated with the use of multiple action keys. The event should be able to distinguish with which action key it has been activated. At the same time, the event should also be able to distinguish weather it has been activated via "Collision".

Example:

The player stands in front of the event and presses 'Enter'. The event responds 'Hello'. The player presses the key 'A'. The event responds 'goodbye'. The player runs against the event. The event responds 'Don't push me, idiot!'.

Please note that I especially do not want to solve this via eventing, I really need a script to achieve this.
Thanks in advance!
5
Bump! It would be nice if someone helped me :)
6
Script Requests / Weapon Specific Passive Skills
May 28, 2012, 08:34:05 am
Hello everyone,

I`m using RMXP and would like to have a little adjustment of Aqua`s "Weapon Specific Skill"-Script which can be found here: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,4280.0.html

The script should be improved with the following function:

One should be able to create passive skills, which are only activated as long as the player is equipped with a certain weapon. Example: The player has learned the skill "Swordmaster", which gives him strength +10. The player will only gain this strength-bonus as long as he is equipped with a sword. When the player de-equippes the sword or changes his weapon, he will lose the strength-bonus.

Compatibility: It would be great if the script worked with Guillaume777`s Multi-Slot script. In addition to that I`m using SDK1, Minkoff`s animated battlers and several more which shouldn`t cause any compatibility-problems.

I would be very thankful for your help! :)