Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Vortex

1
Script Troubleshooting / any bgm_pos() methods?
July 17, 2013, 08:58:31 am
Hi folks,

I need to get the playback position (in seconds) of the running BGM in a variable for my rmxp.proj.
Is there any way to get it or is there maybe another script which supports this feature?  :???:

My best regards


2
Hello ladies and gentlemen  8),

Im looking for a simple XP script which is printing the actual equipped icons on display
(All 5 Equipment icons)
-With seperate on/off switch (turns all off)
-And the X Y position of each icon should modifyable to any position

I hope someone could help me out  :naughty:
3
It works now very well! Like I've wished

Thanks for that great script.  :up:
4
I would prefer your route of corse, but maybe im doing sth wrong with your script.
After I configured the timer frames above the Show choice

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3272/9uuv5rtm_jpg.htm
The Show Choice appears, the Timer just 'displays for 1 second' and after 10 seconds the Show Choice window is still opened. Nothing happened

What did I do wrong?
5
Thanks for the fast answer and your efforts (again) ^.^ we know us from that Bugtracker Topic

But it seems like it is not closing the Choice Window I would like to. just need a Command to close the Show Choice window - and continue with event script.


Anyway I've made an example project for my specific problem

232 Kb

http://ge.tt/3Kqwd6i/v/0?c


Greetings
6
Hello boys and girls  8)

Im trying to terminate/dispose an alredy appeared show choice message with an parallel event.

The clue behind is to get a System for timed (fast) answering.


Method terminate_message / dispose  is defined in Window_Message


Could someone help me out? (Using Hermes btw) 
Im not sure how I get it to work

Greetings