Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Tukimice

1
Quote from: KK20 on January 10, 2016, 03:00:48 pm



Not sure if this is it :s

!XxbzVFPaER7nba3OkvFHKO72qnJEXDhhIzAW_XjL8Yc

Try it :s
2
There's the link. Sorry for the delay. I've been trying to make some connection tests and making the maps in a offline version of Pokemon Essentials.

https://mega.nz/#!b5wwlTQT
3
Sorry for the late responce but i haven't noticed there was an answer (i pressed "Show new replies to your posts." and there was nothing) :S but yes i tried that too and nothing
4
And how can i fix it? :c
5
Sorry for the delayed answer but i was going to change my internet service so i decided to wait untill that so i could see if that was the problem  :facepalm:

MySQL has all the access(both home and public) and it still "shows" the same error (still offline)
6
I'm sorry for my ignorance but how exactly do i do that? :T
7
i tried but the exact same thing happened :C

Spoiler: ShowHide
8
Well i did the port forwarding with both ports (the one with 5 digits and the one with 4) but i didn't tried the localhost because that will not allow my friends to log in
9
Hello O/ Well I will try to be quick.

These days i've been inspired to create a Pokemon Online to play with some friends and i decided to search for pokemon essentials online kits and i found Multiplatform RMX-OS System.

I downloaded it and i found it was way more different to use then the usual Netplay Servers to RPG Maker. Luckly (?) i found the Tutorials area on the website (http://pokemmokit.altervista.org/blog/) and i followed everything like how it was said there. I created the databases and everything. I edited the server and i placed all the informations like how it was shown and it actually managed to start the server. (it shows a message saying the server was succesfully started at [my lan ip]:[standard port]) but when i tried to open the game and enter the server it said it was online. I changed the script "(RMX-OS) Options" IP to my global ip and eveything and nothing happened. I tried to change that ip for the lan one and eveything but it was always offline.

I came here for help since i sawed this forum on the support section of the information script (the MRMX -Credits/License- one).
I'm currently using the 3.2.2 version (the most updated version of the website.) and Rpg Maker Xp (of course since it is a rpg maker xp kit).

Any other information feel free to ask i will try to provide the maximum of information as i can and prints too if you need.

Thank you for your time.