Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Draxicor

1
Oh, that's good to know!
Since the Opacity and Transparency carries over if applied to the player, I thought the same happened with events/NPC's. I use self switches or switches and new event pages to keep them permanently "erased" throughout the game, but since they are all turned off upon restarting, they shouldn't be any problem. Since the game has a lot of rooms you don't go back to, I also used the Transparent ON command, so that's why I thought I needed help  :^_^\':

But if they don't carry over maps, that's great! Thank you again!
2
I see, thank you!

I need this because I did a sort of new game plus kind of thing, where it takes me back to the first map of the game. I reset all switches, variables and self switches, but I fear that the events that lost opacity/got transparent along the first play through would remain invisible.
3
Is there a way to change all of a game's events opacity to 255 and all of their Transparencies to OFF?

I'm looking for something similar to this one, that turns off all events' Self Switches
$game_self_switches = Game_SelfSwitches.new

Thank you in advance and please forgive my ignorance  :^_^\':