Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Blindedjourneyman

1
Welcome! / Mighty surpised!
November 25, 2023, 04:58:46 am
Imagine my shock searching y'all up after finally popping open one of the compilations of script n assets posted on the official rm forum (primarily xp) and seeing posts this year! Im quite happy to be here, I hope I can get along with whoever is still around and maybe learn a thing or two. Can call me Blind or Seb. Im a complete Amateur when it comes to scripting and sprites I mainly edit em but I am trying to get better on at least art, by sketches on pencil and paper and tinkering around with older sprites in my spare time. I probably wont be the biggest Talker outside of the odd question or being grateful for stuff ^^