Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kevinka999

1
RPG Maker Scripts / Re: How to read .rxdata
January 15, 2024, 06:33:54 am
I suddenly found this article from Pokemon Essentials which is probably what they used for develop
https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Data_Structures

It has some information for decompress .rxdata scripts but I dont know if that's what Im looking for
decompressed_code = Zlib::Inflate.inflate(code)
(I dont even know which language is that, I suppose it's ruby or python right but since I searched for this Zlib module on python and didnt found anything I dont think it is Python)
2
RPG Maker Scripts / How to read .rxdata
January 15, 2024, 06:30:24 am
Guys I would like to read and write a save data from a game I'm playing created on RPG MAker Xp
Im not a game developer and I dont even have RMXP on my machine so I'm very poor of information about these stuff

I suppose these save files in .rxdata is a binary file so I tried to use python to convert that binary file to object but It seems the module I was using dont have support for this kind of serialization.

I saw some save editors for these save files but none works for me and the one I thought would work which is SGEdit is for 32bits systems.

Sorry if Im posting on the wrong place but could someone give me directions?

(I honestly dont need to edit but after a few tries it challanged me and know Im pissed lol)