Hi I use Blizz-Abs and I need some things for it:
I need a set for when I attack with this charset:
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/paulalankelly/RMXP/ichigo-4.png
such as him reaching his arm out using a sword like this:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/Ana_Hanaku08/Foro/bleach/01_Zangetsu.jpg
And i also need a set to be able to attack with that sword.
It is so hard to find Bleach resources.
So also can anyone provide me with links or such to some Bleach resources Ive googled for like an hour and a half and haven't found anything.
I need a set for when I attack with this charset:
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/paulalankelly/RMXP/ichigo-4.png
such as him reaching his arm out using a sword like this:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/Ana_Hanaku08/Foro/bleach/01_Zangetsu.jpg
And i also need a set to be able to attack with that sword.
It is so hard to find Bleach resources.
So also can anyone provide me with links or such to some Bleach resources Ive googled for like an hour and a half and haven't found anything.