We just did a rather huge update on the current demo so if you downloaded it previously you will have to delete your save or it will cause an error. There is now a survey at the end of the demo. If you have already played and wish to take the survey now, please do so. Your feedback will help us make a much better game. Also, if for some reason, you did not get to the end of the demo, here is the link. Survey Demo
- Fixed a bug in the infobook. I broke it in the last update. Images for items should now NOT produce an error
- Revamped enhancement system allowing more variety in enhancements stats, adding a tier system for each enhancement picked up.
- Revamped status screen, now shows a small description and uses the updated stats window.
- Changed game's font.
- Various small bug fixes.
- Fixed text cutoffs in the menu (Equipment menu)
- Totally redid the scan window.
- Updated the victory music.
- Blocked tent that causes the save file bug (Thanks to Shayoko from RPGMaker.net
for discovering the exact cause, sorry I don't know how to fix it.... Yet
- Breathing forever underwater is not possible anymore.
- Make infobook buttons easier to figure out.
- Shop Menu done! (Can't see it in demo yet though).
- Crafting system is done! (Can't see it in demo yet though).
- Added easier way to read new entries.
- Fixed some jumping errors where you could jump off cliffs.
- Fixed evasion poses for Jagen and Maggie.
- Added in a few enemy sounds.
- Armehd now attacks in a line.
- Fixed scene by investigation site if you came through the alternate direction first.
- Added critical hits (Yay now you can do critical damage! (but so can the enemies)).
- Added character to infobook.
- Made it brighter later at night because it was still too dark.
- Removed enhancements from party member when they leave.
- Added Help Menu at the press of a button.
- Added target arrows so you can see which enemy you are targeting on the order line.
- Fixed box bug where if you had autodash on it and picked up a box, the box would chase you.
- Fixed known freezes in battle.
- Fixed some tile errors.
- Fixed problem where casting animations would not show properly.
- Fixed problem with full screen permissions (Had to replace it because it didn't work encrypted)
- Added a way to skip cutscenes (Pressing the cancel button prompts for a skip)(Thanks to TDS with a bit of modification of his cutscene skipping script)
- Fixed a bug where you could take 3 party members instead of just the required two
- Added visual notice of the different parts of the menu (Pressing left and right to switch infobook categories + others)
- Changed Books & Notes to Writings so the words would not be squished together
- Made light source around character brighter at night
- Added another missing dialogue piece
- Blocked off wolves' den after event
- Various other small fixes
- Fixed victory song playing during game over (but could not get the game over song to play
- Fixed tinting to work in battle (but we have no night time skies so it still looks kind of weird
- Added build number to title screen
- Added full screen option to the options menu(Upscale)(Thanks to Zane's Fullscreen script)