WARNING: IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SANITY, DO NOT READ THIS TOPIC.
You have been warned.
This is either a very messed up roguelike or an average Japanese RPG. It depends on you.
There's also no permadeath.http://i26.tinypic.com/j788jo.pnghttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3051/lolwutw.pnghttp://i32.tinypic.com/hs10ev.jpg
More perversion potential/Other cool stuff:
- You can have children with any of your pets/companions. Regardless of age, gender, or species. So, would you like to marry your loli or your black bear?
- You use leashes to keep your pets from being stupid and going away from you. Again, seeing as you can keep pretty much anything/anyone as a pet...
- The Riding skill allows you to ride any of your pets. Uhhh...
- Pregnancy is a status effect. Seriously. You can get it regardless of whether you are male or female. To recover from pregnancy, you must drink a bottle of poison.
...okay, before you go thinking I'm a monster, the pregnancy in this is similar to the ones in Alien vs Predator. So, if you're pregnant and give birth, you give birth to an alien mutant baby that will try to kill you. And impregnate other people. Damned aliens.
Having a real baby (a gene) is a good thing, though. It lets you start the game off again with a new character.
- To set the tone of "HARD" for the rest of the game, the tutorial intentionally screws you over. For your eating tutorial, it gives you a Beggar's Corpse. For your equipment tutorial, it gives you a Cursed Bow. It is the kind of tutorial where you want to restart after completing it.
(Eating human flesh drives you insane, unless you're a mutant, BTW).
- You can purchase nukes and destroy cities with it. It is the best way to get rid of Alien Pregnancy infestations. (everyone respawns anyway...)
I am a Level 9 Juere Warrior, happily married to my Little Girl. And my Horse. I currently want to amass some experience and skills so I can start killing stuff. Having to hide behind your claymore-wielding Little Girl all the time is kinda depressing.