Enterbrain's Newsletter

Started by G_G, March 21, 2012, 06:46:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

So I apparently signed up for their newsletter or whatever when I downloaded some trials. Anyways, I got an e-mail linking me to some tutorials or whatever. Just look at the images.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Its now perfectly obvious Enterbrain does know about this place and sparks the theory of "Did Enterbrain push out RMVX Ace due to ARC?". Its hard to say, but its still nice to think about it. On top of the fact that we're apparently the best forum for RPGXP in their eyes. :3 Its pretty awesome.

winkio

O_O.  Great, now they have read all my comments bashing them for every little mistake  :^_^':

Still, it's really cool that we have such a great community here, and that other people are taking notice.  <3 you guys.

Blizzard

Holy shit. xD I didn't expect that. I mean I knew that I was more or less known around the communities as a scripter, but this is blowing my mind. xD It's great to see that our whole community is acknowledged like this. :) It's likely that RMVXA was pushed out because of ARC.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Here's an intriguing thought: Is it possible that a current member of the forum is an undercover spy from Enterbrain? :V:
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

KK20

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on March 21, 2012, 10:12:56 pm
Here's an intriguing thought: Is it possible that a current member of the forum is an undercover spy from Enterbrain? :V:

Nope: ShowHide

Nevertheless, congratulations on the recognition.  :D
But who signs up for the newsletters...?  :huh:

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ryex

holly crap, we rally do have a reputation as a great community don't we.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Quote from: KK20 on March 21, 2012, 10:19:12 pm
But who signs up for the newsletters...?  :huh:

I didn't do it on purpose. Apparently I "signed" up when I entered in my e-mail to download trials.

KK20

Yeah, I understand. My question was basically thrown out there as a "Even though Chaos Project is mentioned in the newsletter, who signs up to receive newsletters from Enterbrain in the first place?"

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Subsonic_Noise

It's obvious what we have to do now. We have to replace the site with a page consisting only of pictures of Blizzard posing naked, with RTP music playing in the background.

MarkHest

Holy shit! This is awesome!  :haha:

We're awesome and Enterbrain KNOWS it! ;)

Blizzard

They're probably reading this topic, too. :O
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

Darn, this is epic! Blizzard, congratulations. Without you, we would be nowhere near where we are now.

G_G

LOL! We have tutorials! Tutorials on getting their software for free! xP

Lobstrosity

Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Boba Fett Link

Shoot, they're on to me! I just gotta keep cool and smooth talk my way outta this one!

Uh, yeah. That's cool that they know about us. Heh Heh...yeah. Well, I better be going, cause I'm certainly NOT A SPY for Enterbrain, cause that would be just crazy! *runs out the door screaming*  :V:

This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

ForeverZer0

REQUEST:

Give Boba custom title of "Enterbrain Spy".
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Boba Fett Link

March 23, 2012, 04:39:07 pm #16 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:41:32 pm by Boba Fett Link
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on March 23, 2012, 04:11:38 pm
Give Boba custom title of "Enterbrain Spy".

*runs back into room* That's totally fine since I'm NOT a spy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go, uh...do something other than plot your demise, cause that's just crazy! *runs out of room screaming*
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Lobstrosity

Boba must be a spy! When stating that he wasn't, he used the sarcasm smiley. I'm onto you.  :ninja:
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Dweller

Quote from: Ryex on March 21, 2012, 10:20:32 pm
holly crap, we rally do have a reputation as a great community don't we.

yes, for example in spanish maker community this site have a great reputation.
Dwellercoc