Medieval Battlefields iOS/Mac App Store 66% Discount, August 18th-20th!

Started by Blizzard, August 16, 2011, 06:50:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Get the Full Version of Medieval Battlefields with a 66% discount on iOS and/or Mac App Store!
Limited time offer, only from August 18th to August 20th! Don't miss out!

Conquer Europe in Medieval Battlefields!

Medieval Battlefields is a turn-based strategy / tactical game that takes you back to medieval Europe. Train armies to defeat your enemies! But, one wrong step or one wrong decision and your campaign of victory and glory will turn into a swift annihilating defeat.

• play on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and join in multiplayer combat wherever you are

• fight as English Court, French Court or Vikings

• up to 8 players online

• 40 single player and multiplayer maps

• train units for close and long range combat

• build up your castle and improve your war equipment

• capture towns and land to finance your war efforts

More information here.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I might get this. I still have my iPod Touch but I use my phone more then anything. Does your company have any android applications? I'd gladly buy a couple of them.

Blizzard

We have a man currently working on the Android port of April. Once this is done, we can finalize the port of most of our games for Android.
I can't say how long it will take, but I think it should be quite soon.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.