Author Topic: azdesign's Hardware Build Guide  (Read 856 times)

Offline azdesign

• Awakened Visionist
  • LV: 2
    • View Profile
azdesign's Hardware Build Guide
« on: August 31, 2012, 08:13:01 AM »
Hello guys, I want to share my knowledge and experience in all hardware related things.
This is my guide for you if you ever need to build a PC or buy specific hardware

First of all, what you need is to think what is the purpose of your computer, here are the type :

1. General purpose : Does everything, gaming, programming, watch movie, do photoshop, etc
2. Gaming : Play games in highest level of details in resolution above 1440x900, play in multi-monitors, use gaming equipments.
3. Server : Very long term up state, serves as data/web/app server
4. Special purpose : Serious 3d rendering, movie editing, intense matlab, etc
5. Mac : If you prefer design over performance and price, be my guest, can't help you with this.

Each choices will lead you to different build. I'll give you list of hardware and considerations of choosing one best suited for you :
I try to simplify the overview as possible, if you want to know the details, google it yourself. Oh, also this is important :
BEFORE YOU BUY THE PRODUCT, MAKE SURE THAT IS THE NEWEST PRODUCT LINE, NOT TO BE TRICKED BY THE SHOPKEEPER OF SIMILAR OLD GENERATION PRODUCT, CHECK THE MODEL NAME

HDD / HARDISK / HARD DRIVE :
(click to show/hide)

COMPUTER CASE
(click to show/hide)

Good and recommended references :

(click to show/hide)

Coming up Motherboard, CPU, RAM, SSD, ODD, Laptops, etc just wait for the next update :^_^':
Feel free to correct my grammar and spelling, but if you want to add contents, ask me first  :D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:13:21 AM by azdesign »
~ Check out my deviantart http://my-az-design.deviantart.com/ ~