[XP] Heretic's Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

Started by Heretic86, November 26, 2013, 09:22:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Sa

KK20

Is "what" compatible with any ABS?

This is a collection of scripts that you pick and choose what to throw into your project. Surely Heretic mentions what scripts work together; he was extremely thorough with his words.

There are several ABS's and no one is really going to take their time to verify with EVERY SINGLE ONE to test for compatibility. Honestly, you should choose an ABS that you like first, THEN look at Heretic's scripts to help narrow down what scripts you can use.

Also note that there may be some scripts that don't work "straight out of the box" and require some modifications (sometimes minor) to be compatible with others. So do ask if it's possible if script A can work with script B before ruling it out completely.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

The_Sa

Thanks.
I just loved this collection so much, that the only thing i wanted to change were the battle system.
I was wondering if any ABS was already tested... i will try some of my favorite and try to use them.

Thank you for your help.

mickeyhere

Hello! Should I do something? I've donwload the complete 2.4 version, but when I click to run, it freezes and close.

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

mickeyhere

KK20 gonna try it right now

EDIT: Awesome! It worked! Thank you