[SEMI-RESOLVED]Ccoa's UMS problem

Started by Alton Wyte, March 13, 2010, 02:31:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alton Wyte

March 13, 2010, 02:31:17 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 09:38:23 pm by Alton Wyte
Whenever I put the UMS into my game, I get an error that says:

Script 'Window_Message' line 277: TypeError occured.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

But whenever I remove it, it works just fine . . . but I'm not willing to give up the UMS.

Sase

Could you give us the full script you're using and perhaps the names of other custom scripts you have?

Alton Wyte

March 13, 2010, 02:59:52 pm #2 Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 03:14:52 pm by Alton Wyte
Ok...
I had another project with othing but Tons of Add-Ons and Blizz's Mouse controller, and the problem still happens. I used the script straight out of the demo, but it won't fit into a message.

EDIT: I figured out the problem. The Mouse Controller and UMS don't seem to be compatible. Removing Mouse Controller for now.

Blizzard

Actually they shouldn't be having problems with each other. Did you use an old save by any chance? Because that usually causes problems.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Alton Wyte

Does it matter if I had one if I started a new game? I thought it wouldn't...

Sase

March 15, 2010, 11:08:22 am #5 Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:41:09 am by Sase
Quote from: Alton Wyte on March 15, 2010, 10:59:12 am
Does it matter if I had one if I started a new game? I thought it wouldn't...
Changing skills scripts might fuck up your already saved game files, if that's what you mean.

E: what?

Alton Wyte

I deleted the save files and it didnt change anything. I still get the same error.