Atmosphir

Started by SquareMan, July 24, 2010, 01:39:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquareMan

July 24, 2010, 01:39:38 pm Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:40:59 pm by SquareMan
Atmosphir is an awesome 3-D world created by you, the player, you can design your own character, levels, and just play other peoples levels.
The website is www.atmosphir.com all you have to do is register for free! It has tutorial levels that teach you all you need to know about how to play. I did not make this i just wanted to share it.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

winkio

That game actually looks really cool.  Thanks for posting it :)

Jek

My computer can't handle it. NEXT!

winkio

Ugh, I can see why it's still in beta.  there's physics bugs all over the place, as well as a lot of 3d flickering.  And the controls aren't the best.  Well, it's still a good idea for a game.

SquareMan

Quote from: winkio on July 24, 2010, 02:45:56 pm
Ugh, I can see why it's still in beta.  there's physics bugs all over the place, as well as a lot of 3d flickering.  And the controls aren't the best.  Well, it's still a good idea for a game.

Yeah i know, i found it on youtube where someone was giving a review.

Spaceman McConaughey

July 24, 2010, 06:09:38 pm #5 Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 06:17:27 pm by Branden
Quote from: SquareMan on July 24, 2010, 01:39:38 pm
Atmosphir is an awesome 3-D world created by you, the player, you can design your own character, levels, and just play other peoples levels.
The website is www.atmosphir.com all you have to do is register for free! It has tutorial levels that teach you all you need to know about how to play. I did not make this i just wanted to share it.

I level you up for showing me this. Thank you~~~~!

EDIT: This game is awesome, and I am experiencing none of the bugs you guys speak of. Thank you SquareMan~~!

SquareMan

thank you and your welcome!