Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Tazero on February 28, 2009, 04:01:16 pm

Title: My poems
Post by: Tazero on February 28, 2009, 04:01:16 pm
Personal Description Poem
♦I don't run I won't hide I will fight for my right♦
♦Shadows are friends, they defend me and my arrogant thoughts♦
♦Away from society menacing Sobriety no point in law as I see♦
♦I refuse to lose, I will not choose the path of others that follow♦
♦I am not a follower I am a leader for me♦


Run in the wind
If you are a horse gallop, a frog leap
Do not find your self in a heap instead Run in the wind and wind your sights
The day does not end on your might
But when the sun sets down you will run in the wind.
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: fugibo on February 28, 2009, 05:41:01 pm
Those make absolutely no sense.
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Tazero on February 28, 2009, 05:47:31 pm
Oh they make plenty sense my friend but with deeper meaning
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Diokatsu on February 28, 2009, 05:50:01 pm
Quote from: WcW on February 28, 2009, 05:41:01 pm
Those make absolutely no sense.

Can everyone just stop being assholes? I don't care what you think about him, just be a nice person. So what if he's been a spammer and a generally annoying forum-goer. You all should just learn to grow up and actually act the mature and educated people you think you are.

The first one...It's strangely organized. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The second is nice, yet hasn't the punctuation I'd expect. Go through some grammar checks and resubmit them.

Quote from: MetaKnight on February 28, 2009, 05:47:31 pm
Oh they make plenty sense my friend but with deeper meaning


Deep meaning? Deep meaning shouldn't compromise understanding.
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Punn on February 28, 2009, 06:16:29 pm
This actually feels like a rap then a poem.
Either way, it's alright. Nice MK
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Tazero on February 28, 2009, 06:38:24 pm
Ty Dio , punn and ....WcW
These are just little things i said as i was typing lolz
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: fugibo on February 28, 2009, 09:14:47 pm
I said they don't make sense. They don't. I didn't say "Hey, morn, GTFO of CP and quit posting your effed up opinions on life, you suck balls, and this poetry sucks epic." I said "Those make absolutely no sense."

Edit:
Oh yeah, and you are good at writing. Just have a point next time 0_o
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Tazero on March 01, 2009, 11:00:43 am
lol Fish
    ----
     11
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: fugibo on March 01, 2009, 11:22:58 am
Yes, but I wasn't aiming for poetry there, was I? I was just aiming for genius. Completely different topic.
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on March 03, 2009, 01:58:34 am
I like the second one better than the first. :)
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Tazero on March 06, 2009, 06:59:05 am
WcW isn't really a World Conquering Wizrd he's really a

Woozle cooing while_whimpering
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Reno-s--Joker on March 06, 2009, 04:27:48 pm
Huh? That was uncalled for. He gave you a good comment.
...:???:
Title: Re: My poems
Post by: Tazero on March 06, 2009, 04:31:08 pm
Maybe hes a
Way cool wizard?