hi guys this will be very short
i`m looking for a script that emulates the FF VI state called "quick"
what this skill do? - this skill enables you to select 2 commands when your turn comes and when you are under quick effect
addons that i`m using really no one default battle system recently installed rpgmaker etc
anybody gonna help me :3??
thanks <3
This is totally going to depend on what CBS you are using.
hi guys this will be very short
i`m looking for a script that emulates the FF VI state called "quick"
what this skill do? - this skill enables you to select 2 commands when your turn comes and when you are under quick effect
addons that i`m using: really no one just the default battle system ,recently installed rpgmaker etc
anybody gonna help me :3??
thanks <3
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on October 13, 2010, 12:20:07 pm
This is totally going to depend on what CBS you are using.
Quote from: Lanzer on October 13, 2010, 07:12:25 pm
hi guys this will be very short
i`m looking for a script that emulates the FF VI state called "quick"
what this skill do? - this skill enables you to select 2 commands when your turn comes and when you are under quick effect
addons that i`m using: really no one just the default battle system ,recently installed rpgmaker etc
anybody gonna help me :3??
thanks <3
Lol, Zero, you just got owned there :P.
Yeah, I just scanned the message real quick, missed that part. :wacko:
well any hopes or ideas for me dear zero :3??
I don't have time to write a script for this at the moment, but if you want to do it yourself, I can point you/anybody in the right direction.
In Scene_Battle, there is an array, I believed called @action_orders. At start of each turn, a method creates the order that battlers perform in. One idea I can think of without looking at the script that may work, is to modify the method so that when it is about to add an actor in the array during the iteration, it checks to see if they have that state. If they do, just add them twice consecutively.
Without reviewing Scene_Battle, I can't say for sure if this won't cause other problems later, though I'm sure they could get worked out.
okkusenman thanks zero
i´ll check it out later
i want that script to make the bosses a bit more challenging