Video series about Relativity

Started by Kagutsuchi, May 21, 2009, 04:38:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kagutsuchi

May 21, 2009, 04:38:15 am Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:56:49 am by Kagutsuchi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72bPmXsyvk

I know there is a limit to how much you should trust youtube, but I have learned about this in school, and whenever we bump into a subject I've had about, they are correct.

Vell

you 'have had about' this. what do you mean with 'had'?

Kagutsuchi

It sounds right when I translate it to Norwegian inside my head, but perhaps it doesn't sound so good in english? it is intended to be past tense.

Vell

I think, instead of 'had' you were thinking of 'heard'

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 23, 2009, 09:26:33 pm
I think, instead of 'had' you were thinking of 'heard'

I think that sounds wired.. that makes it sound like I overheard some physics students talking about it, when I infact have had tests about it..

Vell


Kagutsuchi

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 24, 2009, 09:08:02 pm
then 'have had tests'

I just came to think about that I could write "I have learned about it", it is just that we don't say that in Norwegian :P

Vell

i think maybe your command o fthe english language is about as heathenous as Heather's.

impulszero

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 25, 2009, 12:34:16 pm
i think maybe your command o fthe english language is about as heathenous as Heather's.

GTFO!
Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 21, 2009, 04:38:15 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72bPmXsyvk

I know there is a limit to how much you should trust youtube, but I have learned about this in school, and whenever we bump into a subject I've had about, they are correct.


so the point here is about subject on youtube that are correct ???
(sorry, not sure if i hit the point here)


Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.